The Bruce Trail Reference Maps & Trail Guide is the definitive resource for exploring the Bruce Trail. Published by The Bruce Trail Association, this reference guidebook provides detailed maps, directions, descriptions & trip planning information on 890km of the oldest and longest continuous public footpath in Canada.
– Comprehensive Guide to the Bruce Trail from Niagara to Tobermory with multiple Fold-out Colour Maps
– Topographic maps of the Bruce Trail from Queenston to Tobermory (including parking and access points, camping locations).
– Trail descriptions, kilometre-by-kilometre, for the main Bruce Trail and Side Trails
– Index Map of the entire Bruce Trail
– Introductory sections on the Bruce Trail Conservancy, Niagara Escarpment geology, biodiversity, Indigenous Culture, Trail Safety, Map Information, and more.
– Field Guide to Niagara Escarpment Species (laminated fold-out; produced in collaboration with Waterford Press)
– Packaged in a durable six-ring binder