The Zwilling Deluxe sharpening steel’s in excellent used condition.
Ergonomically designed for optimum handling, ensuring that the sharpening steel fits perfectly, securely and firmly in your hand when you use it. Your knife can be used immediately after it has been sharpened to take on any cutting task. As a result, the ZWILLING sharpening steel is a useful addition to your good knives.
- 10″ long
- With a hardness of approx. 62 Rockwell, these sharpening steels are relatively resistant to damage.
- Plastic handle with hanging hole.
- Designed to realign knife blade edges
- Rod is constructed of a hard steel-alloy
- Long enough to hone all knives
- Features a black poly handle with finger-guard and hanging loop
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
The Zwilling Deluxe Sharpening Steel is designed to realign knife blade edges. Simply hold the steel point down on a table or cutting board, at an angle between knife and steel of 20°, pull the knife down and across the sharpening steel in a slight arc. Alternate between right and left sides of the knife 3 to 4 times. The magnetic rod will hold small particles removed from the knife blade. Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty.
Available for pick up in the west Toronto and check out Vinty for more fine tools and collectibles deals.